- Cattle Caretakers: The Wolfinger Family
- From A A Taste of the Season: The West Side Market
- From Bitter Cold to Sweet Reward: Maple Syrup
- West Side Market Values: How-To Navigate the Market
- Any Way You Slice It: The Weber Family
- Food with a View: Velvet View Farmstead Yogurt
- Of Grass and Grain: Cottage Hill Farm
- Meat and Greet: Rus-Men Farms
- Harvest Is Looking Sweet
- Kitchen Comeback: Spelt
- Green and Growing Through the Winter: Green Edge Garden
- The Bacon Pig
- Growing For Taste: The Chef's Garden
- Green Up Your Diet
- Ohio Wine: Perfect Pairings in the Kitchen
- Grammer Jersey Farm
- Ohio's Cheese Producers
- Pawpaw Rah Rah!
- Oh, Give Me a Home!
- Farm Country
- Eat Your Greens
- The Power of Pie
- All Hail The Queen!
- The New Shake on Salt
- Verjus: The Juice of the Vine
- Growing Herbs Seasons The Bible
- Restaurant Route: Dining Out With Local Flavor
- Making Goats' Milk Cheese in Downtown Cleveland
- Farm Fresh Foods
- Green Soldiers of Spring
- Farm Fresh Recipes
- Kitchen Aid
- Peace Angel Garlic Farm
- Freshwater Farms
- Cooking With Ohio Wine
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Rescuing Your Produce
- Eggs & Aullwood Farm
- Goat Cheese & Osage Dairy
- WKSU News, 11/2/12
100 years old and still deliciously fresh | The West Side Market was once a beacon to a boomtown and now anchors a burgeoning culinary district. Vivian Goodman interviews Marilou Suszko and Laura Taxel.
- WCBE Foodcast
Jim interviews Marilou Suszko, noted author and local food enthusiast from Northeast Ohio.
- Ohio Magazine, 11/12
Linda and Stacey talk about a locally grown Thanksgiving dinner and Ohio Magazine's Best Hometowns.
- Ohio Magazine, 12/12
Linda and Stacey talk about holiday foods from the West Side Market.
© Marilou Suszko, 2009-2012.
Design by Unity Design, Inc. | Photo of Marilou Suszko by Jesse Kramer Photography
Additional photography by Marilou Suszko